ERP Administrator - Edmonton, AB
The Gear Centre Group of Companies includes multiple well established organizations with branches across Canada and we want you to be part of our continued success!
We are currently recruiting for the position of ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) ADMINISTRATOR in Edmonton, AB. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together.
The ERP Administrator will provide project coordination, functional expertise, and contribute to improvements and enhancements for our SX.e system. The ERP Administrator will service as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of our new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking and resolution.
For the Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive Benefits package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Paid In-house training
- Gearwear bonus points
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
- Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing ERP system capabilities
- Assist Finance and Operational departments in various projects to improve productivity of business processes
- Write and maintain documents related to security design, implementation and practices
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems related to delivered and customized SX.E applications
- Audit routine security in all SX.e environments to ensure all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function
- Experience with Infor SX.e is required
- Working knowledge of distribution software
- Working knowledge of queries and database management including Oracle Hyperion or MITS
- Project management experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail complemented by strong communication skills
- Proven ability to perform under tight timelines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
If you have a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn with a positive "can do" attitude and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resumé in confidence to:
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department
At The Gear Centre we offer more than just a “job”, We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!
For more information, visit our website at www.gearcentregroup.com