Shipper/Receiver/ Inside Sales - Edmonton, AB
The Gear Centre Group, a leader in remanufacturing, supply and installation of drivetrain components found in all types of mobile equipment, is currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver/ Inside Sales Representative in our West Edmonton location.
This position will start in the shipping and receiving department to become familiar with the product and processes of the warehouse, parts department and repair shop.
As the Shipper/Receiver, you are responsible to coordinate all shipping/receiving of products and ensure the accuracy of all orders sent out or arranged for customer pick-up.
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for determining the customer’s needs through parts identification and problem solving. You will use both electronic and paper catalogs, and be able to effectively use our ERP system for creating repair orders, quoting and invoicing of parts and service.
For The Right Candidate we OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including company paid premiums for health, dental, extended health, travel and life insurance
- Paid in-House training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Customer service focus with strong interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude with automotive knowledge considered an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, with an acceptable drivers abstract
If you have a strong work ethic, with a positive "can do" attitude and are interesting in building a rewarding career please apply, in confidence, to:
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department