Outside Sales Representative - Calgary, AB
The Gear Centre Group, a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries, is currently recruiting for an Outside Sales Representative for our Calgary territory.
Reporting to the Western Canadian Sales Manager, the Outside Sales Representative will specialize in managing current customer accounts and actively seek new businesss opportunities in Calgary and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate must be able to participate in an extensive 6-8 week training program in Edmonton, Alberta. The training involves working within our retail divisions to develop a strong understanding of the product lines and services provided by the Gear Centre Group.
For the Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive benefits package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Company vehicle
- Paid In-house training
- Gearwear bonus points
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
- Generate sales referrals by actively promoting and cross-selling products and services provided by the Gear Centre Group to new and existing customers
- Exceed client expectations through active account management and follow-up
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers in order to grow the business
- Confirm order quotes, handle product additions, deletions, changes, and returns, securing customer approval and placing product orders
- Complete weekly reporting on the results of sales visits to assists in trend analysis and future marketing strategies for the assigned territory
- Represent the interests of the Gear Centre Group at various customer related functions and trade shows
- A strong focus on customer service is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and listening skills
- Ability and willingness to travel one to two weeks per month
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and acceptable drivers abstract
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including outlook, excel and word
If you have a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn with a positive "can do" attitude and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resumé in confidence to:
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department
At The Gear Centre we offer more than just a “job”, We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!
For more information, visit our website at www.gearcentregroup.com