Inside Sales / Parts Person - Surrey, BC
The Gear Centre Group, a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries, is currently seeking an Inside Sales / Parts Person for our Surrey, BC location.
The Inside Sales / Parts Person will be responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving to determine customer needs, sourcing and ordering parts, shipping and receiving product ensuring accuracy and other duties as assigned within the parts department.
For the Right Candidate, We Offer:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Paid training through our comprehensive in-house training program
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- 50% of B.C. Health Care Services (MSP) premiums are paid by the company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Gearwear bonus points
- Rewarding team environment
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous parts experience, retail sales or customer service experience is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude is beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office with the ability to learn other software programs as required
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Acceptable driver’s abstract required as some driving will be required using a company half-ton truck.
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume in confidence to:
Visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com