Hydraulic / PTO Sales Representative - Surrey, BC
The Gear Centre Group is currently seeking a Hydraulic / PTO Sales Representative to add to our Surrey team.
The Hydraulic / Power Take-Off (PTO) Sales Representative will be responsible for counter sales in the branch along with making outside sales calls to customers as required. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a hydraulic and PTO focused position.
For The Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- 50% of B.C. Health Care Services (MSP) premiums are paid by the company
- Employee Recognition Program
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Reliability, self-initiative and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of hydraulics and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with Truck Mounted Equipment, hoses and fittings
- Previous hydraulic and PTO parts experience and a mechanical aptitude would be preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract
If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and interest in building a rewarding career please submit your resume in confidence to:
Join one of Canada’s dynamic organizations and discover what you could become.