Outside Sales Representative - Mississauga, ON
The Gear Centre Group is one of the largest powertrain parts and service providers in North America. We offer a wide variety of product support for powertrain components found in all types of mobile equipment. Vehicles we support include light, medium, heavy duty, and off-highway equipment applications.
Servicing Mississauga and the GTA, the Outside Sales Representative will specialize in developing and maintaining long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our current customers, prospect new customers, and accurately record and report weekly sales results to assist in trend analysis and future marketing strategies.
- Generate sales referrals by actively promoting and cross-selling products and services provided by The Gear Centre Group to new and existing customers
- Exceed client expectations through active account management and follow-up
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers in order to grow the business
- Confirm order quotes, handle product additions, deletions, changes, and returns, securing customer approval and placing product orders
- Complete weekly reporting on the results of sales visits to assists in trend analysis and future marketing strategies for the assigned territory
- Represent the interests of The Gear Centre Group at various customer related functions and trade shows
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven business development, marketing, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and listening skills
- 2 - 5 years sales experience with focus on customer service
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Travel one week per month
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable drivers abstract
- Participation in our paid in-house training program in Edmonton, Alberta with flights, accommodations, meal allowance and vehicle provided
- The training involves working within our retail divisions to develop a strong understanding of the product lines and services provided by The Gear Centre Group.
Competitive Compensation, Company Vehicle, Comprehensive Benefits and Paid In-House Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
All interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence stating salary expectations, to:
Join one of Canada’s dynamic organizations and discover what you could become!