Hydraulic/PTO Sales Representative - Mississauga, ON
The Gear Centre Group, a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries, is currently seeking a Hydraulic / Power Take-Off (PTO) Sales Representative to add to our Mississauga team.
The Hydraulic / PTO Sales Representative will be responsible for counter sales in the branch along with making outside sales calls to customers as required. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a hydraulic and PTO focused position.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Proven business development, marketing, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and listening skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of hydraulics and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with the various applications of hydraulics and PTOs in the Truck Mounted Equipment industry
- Previous hydraulic and PTO parts experience and a mechanical aptitude would be preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and acceptable driver’s abstract
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel
For The Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company-paid health, dental, extended health, travel, and life insurance premiums
- Employee Recognition Program
If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and interest in building a rewarding career please submit your resume in confidence to:
Join one of Canada’s dynamic organizations and discover what you could become!