Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Automotive) - Mississauga, ON
The Bilingual Partsperson / Inside Sales Representative is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and parts knowledge. This includes telephone, email and in-person inquiries and sales. Trouble shooting and problem solving is required to determine product needs for customers. The Bilingual Partsperson / Inside Sales Representative are responsible for locating required parts through catalogues or utilizing our in house computer system and at times responsible for shipping and receiving the product for our customers. They will also record all sales appropriately in the computer system (i.e. invoicing, etc.) and must ensure prompt delivery to customers. The Bilingual Partsperson / Inside Sales Representative enhances sales by offering excellent customer service and providing information about additional products or services offered by the Gear Centre Group.
- Must be fluent in French and English (both verbal and written)
- Background in Sales, Marketing or Management is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service
- Reliability, self-initiative and the ability to multi task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must possess a valid drivers license with an acceptable drivers abstract
- Parts experience and a mechanical interest would be considered an asset
Training will be provided for the successful candidate through our comprehensive in house training program.
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department