Shipper/Receiver/Driver - Fort McMurray, AB
The Gear Centre Group, a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries, is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver/Driver for our Fort McMurray, AB location.
As the Shipper/Receiver/Driver you are responsible to coordinate the shipping and receiving of products and to ensure the accuracy of all orders for delivery and customer pick-up.
For The Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunites to an Inside Sales position
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Paid in-house training
- Employee Recognition Program
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Customer service focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time managment skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and courteous demeaner
- Strong computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude with automotive knowledge considered an asset
If you have a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn with a positive "can do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career please submit your resumé, in confidence to:
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department
We are proud to be dedicated to Equity in the workplace and encourage all interested candidates to apply.