Shipper/Receiver - The Gear Centre - Mississauga, ON
The Gear Centre Group, a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries, is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver for our Mississauga location.
Shipper / Receiver Position Summary
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for coordinating all shipping and receiving of products within the branch. This includes a high level of accuracy of orders both incoming and/or outgoing shipments, recording and properly storing product received into inventory.
Qualifications of Shipper / Receiver
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Professional, courteous demeanor with a strong customer focus
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Competitive Wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including company paid premiums for health, dental, extended health, travel and life insurance
- Employee Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
For additional information please visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com