Delivery Driver - Mississauga, ON
The Gear Centre Group is a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off-highway equipment industries across Canada.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Driver to join our Mississauga, ON location.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the picking up and delivery of products and parts while driving the company ½ ton truck. The successful candidate will have various interactions with other branches and external contacts including customers and suppliers. A professional, courteous demeanor with a focus on superior customer service is required at all times.
For the Right Candidate, We OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Employee Recognition Program
- Ensure prompt delivery of products to other departments or branches
- Maintain friendly, courteous communications with customers keeping them updated regarding the status of their deliveries
- Pick up & delivery of product
- Responsible for keeping company vehicle clean and in good repair
- Drive the company ½ ton truck in a cautious, responsible manner in all weather conditions
- Complete daily maintenance checks on delivery truck
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract required
- Knowledge of area to deliver products to customers in a timely manner
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Confident and positive demeanor
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude and are interested in building a rewarding career, submit your resumé by responding to this ad or fax your resumé to: 1-888-452-9910
For additional information visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com
At The Gear Centre Group, we offer more than just a “job”, We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!