Shipper and Receiver - Surrey, BC
The Gear Centre Group of Companies is a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries.
We are currently seeking a Shipper and Receiver for our Surrey, BC location.
The Shipper and Receiver will perform a variety of functions including, but not limited to, shipping and receiving of product while ensuring accuracy of all orders. Occasional deliveries using a company half-ton truck may be required.
This position will start performing shipping and receiving duties to become familiar with the product and processes while working towards a Parts Person role.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and pallet jack
- Valid forklift certification is considered an asset
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License with an acceptable driver’s abstract
- Reliability, self-initiative and the ability to multi task
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
For the Right Candidate, we OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- 50% of B.C. Health Care Services (MSP) premiums are paid by the company
- Employee Recognition Program
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume in confidence to:
Visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com