Shipper and Receiver - Mississauga, ON
The Gear Centre Group of Companies is a leading provider of powertrain parts and service for the automotive, heavy truck and off highway equipment industries.
We are currently seeking a Shipper and Receiver for our Mississauga, Ontario location. This position will start in the shipping and receiving department to become familiar with the product and processes of the warehouse, parts department, and repair shop, and can potentially move into an Inside Sales Person role.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together.
The Shipper & Receiver is responsible for ensuring a smooth operation in our shipping and receiving department.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible to provide exception customer service. This will require determining the customer’s needs through parts identification and problem solving. You will use catalogs both electronic and paper, and be able to effectively use our ERP system for creating repair orders and the quoting and invoicing of parts and service.
For the Right Candidate, We OFFER:
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive Industry standard wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package including company paid health / dental / extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Paid in-house training
- Gearwear bonus points
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
- Coordinating all shipping and receiving of products within the branch
- Recording and properly storing product received into inventory
- Greet customers in prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Troubleshooting and problem solving to determine customer needs
- Sourcing and ordering parts
- Follow all ISO 9001:2015 procedures
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Professional, courteous demeanor with a strong customer focus
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office with the ability to learn other software programs as required
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with acceptable abstract needed as some driving may be required using a company half-ton truck