Skilled Shop Labourer - Hydra Steer, Mississauga, ON
Hydra Steer, a division of The Gear Centre Group has been supplying new and remanufactured steering components to the automotive and heavy truck industry for over 20 years. Hydra Steer has been providing steering parts for virtually every type of application from 4x4's to Class 8's to material handling equipment.
The candidate selected for this opportunity will be required to participate in our In-house training program in Edmonton, Alberta for 3-6 months. Accommodations in Edmonton will be provided for the training period along with additional assistance to cover expenses.
In this role you will assist the technicians in the repair shop by disassembling, washing, prepping and learning to rebuild steering components found in all makes and models of mobile equipment.
What We Offer:
- Competiive Wages
- Paid in-house training with the opportunity for Career Advancement
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Employee Recognition Program
- Reliability, self-initiative and a team player
- Ability to prioritize, working within a fast paced shop environment
- Previous shop experience and a mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset
- A valid Driver’s License
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career please submit your resume.
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department