Journeyman/Apprentice Truck Mechanics - Fort McMurray, AB
The Gear Centre Group, a leader in remanufacturing, supply and installation of drivetrain components found in all types of mobile equipment, is currently looking for apprentice mechanics with experience in heavy truck, and off-highway for our division located in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
The Journeyman and/or Apprentice Mechanic will work in our Truck and Automotive Division focusing on diagnosing, removal/ installing, rebuilding of automatic/manual transmissions, differentials and axle components found in various automotive and heavy truck applications.
What the Gear Centre Group offers:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Career Advancement
- Employee Recognition
- Journeyman or Apprentice Heavy Equipment Technician or equivalent
- Ability to test drive customer vehicles from automotive to heavy transport trucks
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A valid Driver’s License with an acceptable abstract
If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and interested in building a rewarding career please apply, in confidence, to:
or via fax: 1-888-452-9910
We are proud to be dedicated to Equity in the workplace and encourage all interested candidates to apply.