Driveline Shop Technician - Pat's Driveline - Surrey, BC
Pat's Driveline is a leading provider of driveline components and service for the automotive, heavy truck, industrial and off highway industries across Canada. We are currently seeking an entry level Service Technician to join our Surrey, BC location.
The Service Technician will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the repair, modification and manufacturing of a variety of drive shafts.
For the right candidate We Offer
- Competitive Wages and renumeration package
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Paid in-house training
- Advancement opportunties
- Employee Recognition
- Previous manual lathe and/or shop experience considered an asset
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to accurately use measuring tools (Vernier caliper, dial indicator & tape measure)
- Strong math skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced shop environment
- Strong team player
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable abstract
If you have a strong work ethic with a positive "can-do" attitude and are interested in building
a rewarding career please apply, in confidence, to:
We Offer Excellent Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Growth Opportunity!