Steering Rebuilder - Mississauga, ON
Hydra Steer, a division of The Gear Centre Group has been supplying new and remanufactured steering components to the automotive and heavy truck industry for over 20 years. Hydra Steer has been providing steering parts for virtually every type of application from 4x4's to Class 8's to material handling equipment.
In this role as the Steering Rebuilder, you will be responsible for disassembling, washing, prepping and rebuilding steering components found in all makes and models of mobile equipment. Varying on previous related mechanical experience will determine the length of your Alberta training period.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid in-house training will occur in Edmonton, Alberta with paid flights and accommodations provided
- Competitive Wages and remuneration package
- Boot allowance program
- Comprehensive benefit package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Employee Recognition Program
- Reliability, self-initiative and a team player
- Ability to prioritize, working within a fast paced shop environment
- Previous shop experience and a mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset
- A valid Driver’s License
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume in confidence to:
Visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com