Shop Labourer (Driveshaft Service Technician) - Surrey, BC
Pat's Driveline is a leading provider of driveline components and service for the automotive, heavy truck, industrial and off highway industries across Canada.
We are currently seeking an Entry-Level Driveshaft Shop Labourer to join our Surrey, BC location.
The Entry-Level Driveshaft Shop Labourer will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the manufacturing, repair and modification of a variety of driveshafts.
- Perform mechanical repair work including but not limited to dismantling and reassembly of driveshaft units
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workplace
- Manual lathe and/or previous shop experience considered an asset and willing to train the right applicant
- Ability to accurately use measuring tools (Vernier caliper, dial indicator & tape measure)
- Interest or experience in mechanics, welding and/or machining
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
For the Right Candidate, We OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive Benefit package including company-paid health, dental, extended health, travel, and life insurance premiums
- 50% of B.C. Health Care Services (MSP) premiums are paid buy the company
- Boot allowance program
- Rewarding team environment
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume through this ad!
For additional information, visit our website at: www.patsdriveline.com
At the Gear Centre Group, we offer more than just a "job", We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!
The Gear Centre Group
14713 - 116 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E8
Attention: Human Resources Department