Human Resources Coordinator - Edmonton, AB
The Gear Centre Group of Companies includes multiple well established organizations with branches across Canada and we want you to be part of our continued success!
We are currently recruiting for the position of Human Resources Coordinator at our Administration Office located in the west end of Edmonton, AB.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together.
The Human Resources Coordinator will report directly to the Human Resources Manager, and will be responsible for full cycle recruitment, and providing assistance in the HR department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruitment including the development of job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and reference checks
- Offer presentations and orientation with new hires
- Maintain employee data in the HRIS using ADP People at Work
- Maintain Employment Equity database
- Prepare and compile reports to identify employee metrics
- Filing and document management
- Provide assistance in the administration, development and revision of Human Resource policies, procedures, job descriptions, and internal programs
- Maintain positive working relationships with employees and the Management Team
- Occasional travel to out of town branches for recruitment purposes
For the Right Candidate we OFFER:
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive benefits package including company paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Gearwear bonus points
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in full cycle recruitment
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in Human Resources Management and/or 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism is required
- Strong attention to detail combined with a proven ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- High level of accuracy is required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work individually and in a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude, and are interested in building a rewarding career, please submit your resume in confidence to:
Visit our website at: www.gearcentregroup.com